Better Than a Side-by-Side!
First Floor Office – This set-up is not a traditional side-by-side – it is better! Historically, the smaller office of the two is “set” as owner/manager use and the larger is fashioned for staff/sales associate and/or team meeting space or desk space. In the first five images, see the scope of “Open Concept” as regards connectivity of your support staff, while easily maintaining privacy as required. Suits one to six - standard work stations and/or inventory space
Is HOW you are working, working for YOU?
Is your setting, operations and budget, your customers and staff, optimally connected to support your work?
For 35 years, the Lansdale Business Center has been successfully helping significant numbers of exciting businesses and interests on-site, and is poised to help yours today!
In addition to your office, our two conference rooms, also pictured, offer myriad solutions for work that requires diverse settings for various tasks, presentations and sales activities – right here!
Convenient to everything! With award winning signature front desk services, Monday – Friday, to greet your clients, patients and prospects and customers recognize a huge value in sales, repeats and retention.
A solid long standing mailing address and reputation and when you are off site, we will receive your packages and other post that require signature, and alert you to them!
Visitors consistently share that they are impressed by the conference rooms, kitchenettes, private parking, fresh style, grounds and more!
Some of the terrific and useful features:
- Distinct and well-recognized business mailing address
- Pick YOUR office and move in date. It is that simple
- Personal front-desk mailbox and custom door plaque
- Conference room time
- On-site UPS, Federal Express and USPS
- THREE kitchenettes w/coffee stations, microwaves, toaster ovens & refrigerator/freezers
- ¼ mile on-site private walking path
- 24/7 access - work whenever you wish
- Conveniently located in proximity to Hatfield, North Wales and the North Penn and Bucks County Areas with easy access to the Northeast Extension, Five Points, Routes 309 and the 202 and 63 Bypasses!
- Ample, private, off-street parking
- Front desk support - we sign for packages and greet your visitors!
- On-site management team - experienced and full-time to support your activities and connectivity
- Award-winning "Space and Services" - Borough of Lansdale, Economic Development Committee
- Available scan, fax and copy services
- FREE janitorial service and utilities
- FREE cardboard and mixed paper recycling
- Named "Local Business Leader" - Chamber of Commerce for Greater Montgomery County
- Snow removal and lawn care services
- All utilities included!
- High-speed internet available
Call Ellen at (215) 855-6700 to learn more about becoming a part of this invigorating and successful Community.
Please see our postings for flex space too!